Site ServicesGet a Quote
EX Services offers a comprehensive range of engineering support services to help keep your products or systems running at peak performance. With flexible onsite or offsite repair options, as well as a network of service teams based worldwide, we are ready to provide a prompt response for your equipment maintenance needs.
Project Specific Support
Your heaters and control systems are vital to your business, which is why EX Services is ready to provide on-demand equipment and system servicing that can help you expand your operations or provide engineering support for any unplanned situations that may arise. Our service engineers are qualified and experienced in performing product repairs on equipment from EXHEAT and other vendors, ensuring that your systems are quickly restored to proper operating conditions.
Our service offering includes:
- Repairs: On-demand repairs for equipment and parts within their expected lifespan.
- Recalibrations: Re-adjustment of instruments for accuracy in readings.
- Retrofits: Upgrading of parts or system expansions. EX Services recommends carrying out a suitability evaluation survey before commencing with retrofitting activities.
- Replacements: Replacement of products and parts nearing the end of their lifespan. Parts will be sourced from EXHEAT approved vendors.
- Refurbishments: Refurbishment of the heater to its original conditions in order to achieve optimum efficiency.
Onsite or Offsite Repairs
We offer flexible onsite and offsite support options to our customers:
- Onsite: EX Services has dedicated maintenance support teams deployed in strategic locations all over the world, giving us the ability to provide rapid technical response or emergency site visits whenever and wherever you need it.
- Offsite: Customers may also choose to send equipment to our workshop in the United Kingdom for repairs/refurbishment, or contact our technical support team via phone or email for assistance.
Service Engineer Competency
EX Services offers a wide range of technical services which have been audited to ISO 9001:2015 standards, delivering them through trained and certified service engineers in order to give customers greater confidence in our ability to safely and efficiently meet objectives. When spare parts are needed, EX Services can also work directly with EXHEAT to procure parts that comply with multiple product safety certifications worldwide.
To learn more about our commitment to quality, please see our Certification & Quality page for more details.